With people turning more to online shopping, ecommerce sales have been constantly growing to an unprecedented scale.
And the sales are projected to reach nearly 7 trillion by 2020.
No matter how big your ecommerce store is, if you’re not updated with ecommerce trends, you’ll risk falling behind.
And this is where the importance of B2C ecommerce software comes in.
Software solution plays a quintessential role to make your online store a win-win business.
Be it managing inventory, customizing products, calculating taxes, or anything else, you must have a professional solution to get the best results.
If you want to be the top grossing business, you have to have the best online solution.
Key Features of B2C Ecommerce Software
Here are the key features of using professional software for your business.
1. Automation: Your online store must have dedicated software that would help automate the checkout process, including final price, taxes, shipping rates, and handling costs. This gives your customers an exact idea of how much they’ll be paying for the product.
2. Integration: Most solutions can integrate with different business apps and third-party platforms to allow you to handle email marketing, accounting, order fulfillment, and payment processing.
3. A centralized Database: With B2C ecommerce software, you get a centralized location for easy storing and retrieval of product information, customer data, browsing histories, purchase behavior, product listings, payment options, and shipping status.
If you aim to be the top ecommerce platform, choosing the right software can provide you with manifold features.
What Does Ecommerce Software Can Do For Your Business?
The purpose of the software solution is to put everything in one place. But when collaborated with other marketing tools, it can do the following;
1. Manage Products: From size, color, quantity to names and images, you get product details, allowing you to organize and catalog items.
2. Improve Your Marketing Strategy: Integrating your B2C ecommerce software with SEO would allow your online store to rank higher in organic search engines.
3. Automates Shipping: Important tasks such as printing shipping labels, calculating sales taxes, and sending emails to customers can be easily done.
4. Seamless Customer Experience: It offers 100% robust website management, allowing you to offer your customers an amazing online shopping experience.
What are the Advantages of Having B2C Ecommerce Software?
Here are the advantages of B2C software that can make you the top ecommerce platform.
1. Kick Start Your Business: Most software solutions come with online store builders infused with pre-defined templates and different themes to quickly build your store.
2. Store Open 24/7: One of the biggest advantages of using software is that it keeps your online store open round-the-clock. Your business hours are not limited to the working schedule of your workers.
3. Save Significant Time & Money: Operating an online store will cost you less than running a brick-and-mortar store where you need to rent expensive space in a prime location, hire staff, pay for utilities, etc.
4. Hassle-Free Payment: B2C ecommerce software and shopping cart platforms are equipped to process online payments, allowing for safe and secure online transactions.
5. Built-in Marketing Tools: Software tools are infused with powerful SEO marketing tools to help your store rank higher in search engine results.
8 Software Features Your B2C Ecommerce Business Cannot Avoid
Here are the top 8 software features your business must-have.
Manufacturers should deliver an optimum level of personalization through real-time product recommendations and capabilities to leverage the customer’s purchase behavior, buying history, and other crucial information to offer an amazing experience.
2. Don’t Overlook Mobile:
Because users spent most of their internet time on smartphones, you must focus on mobile-first website architecture.
Make sure you create a mobile-friendly website that can drive substantial organic traffic, better engagement, and increased conversion.
Mobile apps, on the other hand, are the most preferred medium of shopping for online buyers. Create apps for both Android and iOS platforms and you’ll get a better insight into customer behavior.
If you want to grow your business and be an ecommerce selling business, you might plan to build multiple dedicated websites.
And that, however, could be the real pain if you don’t have a multi-store model.
With the model, you can manage multiple websites using a single dashboard. You can allocate different products, discounts, shipping, deals to your separate online stores.
How could anyone understand the content on your website if they are from another country?
Multilingual support helps to get your website translated into 100 different languages, helping you connect better and reach a broader customer base.
5. Advanced Search:
If you want to give your customers the best of experience, advanced search is a must-have B2C ecommerce software feature.
Be it searching for new products, easy navigation, or fast checkout options, this feature can add brownie points to the convenience of your customers.
To display different templates to a particular group of customers and handle the chockfull of information that you want to make accessible to customers.
7. Multiple Payment Gateways:
Your software must provide your customers with the most secure and smooth multiple payment gateway options for improved conversions.
With the right ecommerce software, you can analyze and identify trends and parameters that affect customer buying habits, the keywords they use, and other statistics.
Most business owners, nowadays, run the risk of creating online stores that don’t suit their customers’ needs. And consequently, they drastically fail and blame their fate.
If you don’t want to be among them, your online store must have the best software solution, so you can be the top ecommerce platform on the market.
Incorporating these B2C ecommerce software features, you’ll have an edge over your competitors while driving significant traffic and conversion rates.